Desired Candidate Profile : Do you believe you can think out-of-the-box and write out-of-the-suitcase? And your words may not really be as sharp as the writer’s sword, but more like a writer’s oar to engulf readers, thereby rowing them to destinations far and wide! If the answer goes as a yes, Welcome Aboard!
Job Description : The candidate will be handling blogs and/or websites that surround the concept of ‘travel’. The candidate must possess a curious nature, an intriguing sense of writing coupled with good knowledge pertaining to varied destinations, and most importantly the urge to keep learning! Travel and Tourism covers a wide spectrum of topics; and writing for it does come with its own challenges and rewards.
Pre-requisites to fit the bill
• Writing skills that fit the ‘web’ style of writing (new age media writing skills training would be additionally provided )
• An understanding of AMERICAN English
• A grip over internet and social media knowledge
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Innovation in writing will be a definite plus
• Time management skills
• A relevant degree/certificate will regard in your favor
• Previous relevant writing experience will be an added advantage, but isn’t a Qualification.
You can forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and Expected CTC.